If you need urgent dental help, call 211 or 800-223-8145
Additionally, you can visit DentistLink Website or call 844-888-5465. Dentist Link is a free service for anyone in Washington State. Open to Apple Health (Medicaid), uninsured, self-pay, and insured, a referral specialist can connect you to dental care.
The Snohomish Health District maintains a list of dentists who provide services to low income adults and children. The Low Cost Dental Resources table lists dentists and clinics and the services they provide including languages, emergency care, and child dental care. The table also notes dentists who participate in the Access to Baby and Child Dentistry program for children under age 6 years (ABCD).
DENTAL RESOURCE LISTS
These low-cost dental clinics accept Medicaid for covered dental services, including Healthy Options, Basic Health Plus, Provider One, and Molina. Healthy Options plans in Snohomish County include:
- Amerigroup Washington, Inc
- Community Health Plan
- Coordinated Care Corp
- Molina Healthcare
- United Healthcare Community Plan
Snohomish Health District does not provide direct dental services.
- DentistLink Flyer_2020_ENGLISH
- DentistLink Flyer_2020_SPANISH
- Drinks for Kids Sugar Content (PDF)
- Drinks For Teens Sugar Content (PDF)
- Nutrition Labels With Circles (PDF)
- Oral Health and Teething Pain (PDF)
- Oral Health and the Pacifier (PDF)
- Oral Health and Xylitol (PDF)