Find a Dentist
Find a dentist in snohomish county
Dentistlink referral service
DentistLink is a free dental referral service for anyone in Washington. DentistLink referral specialists can connect you to a dentist in your area who meets your needs, whether you have insurance, Medicaid (Apple Health), or no insurance. Referral specialists can also help with appointment scheduling, transportation, and childcare.
To connect with DentistLink, call or text (844) 888-5465.
Adult dental coverage through apple health
infants and young children
Visit the Baby & Child Dentistry webpage
Dental patients' rights
College dental programs can offer high quality services, at a lower cost. Below are several resources in the Puget Sound area.
- Bellingham Technical College
- Clark College - Vancouver
- Columbia Basin College - Pasco
- Eastern Washington University - Cheney
- Lake Washington Institute for Technology - Kirkland
- Pierce College - Tacoma
- Renton Technical College
- Seattle Central College - Seattle
- Shoreline Community College - Seattle
- South Puget Sound Community College - Olympia
- University of Washington
For those who qualify, donated dental care programs offer dental services for free or reduced-cost care. Below is a list of several programs available in Washington State.
- Dental Lifeline Network - statewide
- IDEA Clinic - Spokane County
- Medical Teams International mobile dental program
- Project Access Northwest - King, Snohomish and Kitsap counties
- Union Gospel Mission - Olympia
- Union Gospel Mission - Seattle
If you qualify, these dental programs offer dental services for free or at a reduced or sliding-scale cost across Puget Sound and Washington.