- Healthy Places
- Savvy Septic Program
- Septic Care Workshops
Septic Care Workshops
ATTEND A SEPTIC CARE WORKSHOP
Snohomish County Health Department offers free and online Septic Care Workshops for homeowners. These workshops will help you understand and protect your system, avoid expensive repairs, learn when to contact a septic professional, and learn about financial assistance options for septic maintenance and repairs.
Registration is required to attend a workshop, so please don't forget to register! Workshops are typically held in February and July. Please check back for registration for the next upcoming workshops!
If you missed the workshop in February, a recording of the presentation and a copy of the slides are now available:
MORE RESOURCES FOR HOMEOWNERS
Savvy Septic Newsletter
Have workshop and other valuable information emailed directly to you by signing up for the Septic Scoop, a quarterly newsletter for septic homeowners. To receive the newsletter, email email@example.com.
Septic System Care & Maintenance
- OnlineRME for finding septic system records & as-builts
- Landscaping Your Septic System from Washington Sea Grant
- Monitoring & Maintenance Frequencies for how often your system should be inspected
- Reporting a septic-related complaint to the health department
- Frequently Asked Questions
What to do During Emergencies
- Guidance for septic systems before, during, and after a flood
- Guidance for septic systems before, during, and after a power outage
Safe Disposal Locations
More County Programs
Contractors & Permitting
Questions about your system?
For questions about septic system care and technical assistance, email: SHD-EHQ@snoco.org
Learn more about how you can be Septic Smart with information from the EPA.