COVID Vaccine Info
Vaccination is an important step on the path out of the COVID-19 pandemic. There is a phased plan for administering the vaccine and it will take time before most of the public is vaccinated against COVID. In the meantime, people should maintain other preventive measures.
This page will be updated as new information is available.
Who is currently being vaccinated
At this time, Phase 1a is being vaccinated, which includes:
- Workers in health care settings
- High-risk first responders
- Residents and staff of nursing homes, assisted living facilities, and other community-based, congregate living settings where most individuals over 65 years of age are receiving care, supervision, or assistance
If you do not fall within the Phase 1a categories, you will be eligible in a future phase. We’ll continue to update this site.
If you do fall within Phase 1a, you can learn more and register for a vaccination appointment here.
COVID VACCINATION PLAN
Tools for Patients
VACCINE DATA DASHBOARD
|Total 1st doses received (weeks 1-4)||Total 2nd doses received (week 4)||No. of approved providers that received vaccine||Total doses administered*||Increase in administered since last week||Expected allocation for week 5||No. of providers enrolled|
WHO TO CONTACT:
FOR HEALTHCARE PROVIDERS
- How effective is the COVID-19 vaccine?
- Is the vaccine safe?
- What are the side effects from the vaccine?
- What adverse reactions were reported for the vaccine?
- Will the vaccine give me COVID?
- How many doses do I need?
- Who will get the vaccine first?
- How were the phases decided? Can I get vaccinated sooner?
- How do I know if a message or email offering vaccination options is legitimate?
- When will I get vaccinated?
- Who should get the vaccine?
- If I had COVID, should I still get vaccinated?
- Do I get to choose which vaccine I get?
- Once I get the vaccine, can I stop wearing a mask?
- How soon can we get back to pre-pandemic activities?
- How does the vaccine work?
- Does the vaccine change my DNA or implant a chip?
- What is in the vaccine?