- Healthy People
- Diseases & Risks
- Coronavirus Information
- COVID-19 Information for Healthcare Providers
COVID-19 Information for Healthcare Providers
Our healthcare providers are on the front lines of disease response efforts. The Snohomish County Health Department is working to ensure that providers in Snohomish County have up-to-date information and guidance on the novel coronavirus (COVID-19).
Providers in the county should receive health alerts by email. The alerts are also available here.
COVID-19 Notice: Positive lab results for SARS-CoV2 are reportable to the Snohomish County Health Department. Please see instructions on our disease reporting page and refer to Health Alerts.
Health care providers can request to be added to our distribution list by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Please send with the subject “Request to be added to Health Advisories” and include your name, job title, affiliation and the best email address to receive advisories.
- CDC COVID-19 Vaccination Program Provider Requirements and Support (CDC)
- How to Enroll as a COVID-19 Vaccination Provider (CDC)
- Vaccines for Children Program vs. CDC COVID-19 Vaccination Program
- FAQs for Private and Public Healthcare Providers About Implementing the CDC COVID-19 Vaccination Program in Provider Practices
- CDC - Guidance for Planning Vaccination Clinics Held at Satellite, Temporary, or Off-Site Locations
- Vaccine Storage and Handling Toolkit
- Interim Considerations: Preparing for the Potential Management of Anaphylaxis at COVID-19 Vaccination Sites
- FDA COVID-19 resources
- FDA Emergency Use Authorization Information
- Interim Clinical Considerations for the Use of mRNA COVID-19 Vaccines Currently Authorized in the U.S.
- COVID-19 Vaccines: Pediatric Vaccine Toolkit for Providers (DOH)
- Training and Education for COVID-19 Vaccination
- Training and Education Resources
- COVID-19 Vaccine Training Module
- Web-based training (complete the Storage and Handling module)
Washington State Immunization Information System (WAIIS)
- Ordering and Receiving Vaccine in the IIS
- Searching, Adding and Editing Patients in IIS
- Adding, Editing and Deleting in IIS
- Personal and Organization Settings
- Adding and Managing Physicians and Vaccinators in IIS
PPE and Resource Requests
ADDITIONAL GUIDANCE and Resources
- Interim Recommendations for SARS-CoV-2 Infection Prevention and Control in Healthcare Settings (DOH)
- Preventing the Spread of COVID-19 in Healthcare Workers and Patients (Labor & Industries)
- Office of Refugee and Immigrant Assistance COVID-19 Resource Directory with 100+ Languages (Excel Download)
- Guidance for Kidney Centers
- COVID-19 Testing Guidance for Health Care Providers (DOH)
- Information for Healthcare Professionals (CDC)
- Local Health Jurisdiction and Healthcare Provider Resources (DOH)
- Guidance for Certifying Deaths Due to Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID–19)
- Interim U.S. Guidance for Risk Assessment and Public Health Management of Healthcare Personnel with Potential Exposure in a Healthcare Setting to Patients with Coronavirus Disease 2019 (CDC)