COVID-19 Info for Schools and Child Care
- Mental and emotional well-being webpage
- National Parent Helpline, 1-855-427- 2736
- A Mindful State: a people-powered resource that connects individuals to mental health resources and empowers them to share their stories
- Additional Testing Resources
- Amharic ተጨማሪ የኮቪድ -19(COVID -19) የምርመራ ግብዓቶች
- Arabic المصادر الإضافية لإجراء اختبار مرض كوفيد-19 (Covid-19)
- Chinese 其他 COVID-19 检测资源
- Hindi अतिरिक्त कोविड -19(COVID-19) परीक्षण संबंधी संसाधन
- Japanese 新型玩欺揮還諌技雁感染症検査鎌関括柑追加資料
- Khmer ធនធានតេស្តរកជំងឺ COVID-19 បន្ថែម
- Korean 코로나 19 검사에 대한 추가 자원
- Marshallese MENNIN JIBAÑ KO RELABLOK KIN TEEJ EO AN COVID-19
- Punjabi ਕੋਵਿਡ-19(COVID-19) ਟੈਸਟਿੰਗ ਦੇ ਵਾਧੂ ਸਰੋਤ
- Russian ДОПОЛНИТЕЛЬНЫЕ РЕСУРСЫ ДЛЯ ТЕСТИРОВАНИЯ COVID-19
- Spanish RECURSOS ADICIONALES PARA LA PRUEBA DE COVID-19
- Tagalog MGA KARAGDAGANG DULUGAN PARA SA PAGSUSURI SA COVID-19
- Ukrainian ДОДАТКОВІ МІСЦЯ ДЛЯ ТЕСТУВАННЯ НА COVID-19
- Vietnamese NGUỒN LỰC XÉT NGHIỆM COVID-19 BỔ SUNG
- Vaccinating Youth (DOH)
- Pediatric COVID-19 Vaccines: What Parents/Guardians Should Know (PDF)
- COVID-19 Resources and Recommendations: Vaccines (DOH)
Letter and Notification Templates
Education and Outreach Materials
Before sending a completed spreadsheet, request a secure email by emailing email@example.com. You will attach the spreadsheet to the secure email to send it to the health district.
Hygiene and cleaning
To notify Snohomish Health District of a positive case of COVID-19 in your team or sports program, please call 425-339-5278 and make sure to mention that this is in relation to a sports team. Please also send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for school sports programs.
Template for sports teams to complete if they have a case (Excel document download)
Before sending a completed spreadsheet, request a secure email by emailing email@example.com. You will attach the spreadsheet to the secure email to send it to the health district.
The following guidance is available for youth sports programs operating in Snohomish County:
- Governor’s Office Sporting Activities COVID-19 Requirements.
- Those who have had close contact with a known case and those with symptoms of COVID-19 must be excluded from participation. This includes even minor symptoms such as headache, congestion, and fatigue. A full list of symptoms can be found on the CDC webpage. Parents should be verifying prior to each daily activity that their child has no symptoms and is not a close contact of a positive case.
- Washington Interscholastic Activities Association (WIAA) Healthy Washington Sport and Activity Guidelines
- CDC Playing Sports Guidance
- CDC Toolkit for Youth Sports
- Governor’s Office – Fitness and Training COVID-19 Requirements