COVID-19 Info for Schools and Child Care
- Vaccines for Teens
- Amharic ለታዳጊ ወጣቶች ክትባት
- Arabic اللقاحات للمراهقين
- Chinese 青少年疫苗接种
- Hindi किशोर/किशोरियों के लिए वैक्सीन
- Japanese 若者へのワクチン
- Khmer/Cambodian វ៉ាក់សាំងសម្រាប់មនុស្សវ័យជំទង់
- Korean 10대를 위한 백신
- Marshallese Wā ko ñan Jodikdik
- Punjabi ਕਿਸ਼ੋਰਾਂ ਲਈ ਟੀਕੇ
- Russian Вакцины для подростков
- Spanish Vacunas para adolescentes
- Tagalog Mga Bakuna para sa Kabataan
- Ukrainian Вакцини для підлітків
- Vietnamese Vắc-xin dành cho Thanh Thiếu Niên
- K-12 Schools 2020-2021 Guidance (DOH)
ADDITIONAL REopening guidance
- When You Can RETURN to School or Child Care (DOH)*
*Please note that this is NOT guidance for exclusion and quarantine.
- Close Contact and Household Contact Quarantine Guidelines
- COVID Prevention Reminders Letter from Dr. Spitters - April 16, 2021
- COVID and Schools - What to Expect (blog)
- Operating schools duirng COVID-19: CDC’s Considerations (CDC)
- 2021 Graduation and Commencement Ceremonies (DOH)
- Colleges, Universities, and Higher Learning Guidance from CDC
- Reopening Washington Schools 2020-2021: District Early Learning Planning Guide
- Reopening Washington Schools 2020 District Planning Guide
- Reopening Washington Schools 2020: Special Education Guidance
- OSPI Reopening Washington Schools Plan Template
- OSPI Reopening Washington Schools FAQ
- Office of Superintendent of Public Instruction
- WIAA 2020-2021 COVID Timeline Communication Document
Hygiene and cleaning
Hygiene and cleaning
To notify Snohomish Health District of a positive case of COVID-19 in your team or sports program, please call 425-339-5278 and make sure to mention that this is in relation to a sports team. Please also send an email to email@example.com for school sports programs.
Template for sports teams to complete if they have a case (Excel document download)
Before sending a completed spreadsheet, request a secure email by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. You will attach the spreadsheet to the secure email to send it to the health district.
The following guidance is available for youth sports programs operating in Snohomish County:
- Governor’s Office Sporting Activities COVID-19 Requirements.
- The level of play permitted is based on the current "Roadmap to Recovery" phase that the county is in.
- Those who have had close contact with a known case and those with symptoms of COVID-19 must be excluded from participation. This includes even minor symptoms such as headache, congestion, and fatigue. A full list of symptoms can be found on the CDC webpage. Parents should be verifying prior to each daily activity that their child has no symptoms and is not a close contact of a positive case.
- Washington Interscholastic Activities Association (WIAA) Healthy Washington Sport and Activity Guidelines
- CDC Playing Sports Guidance
- CDC Toolkit for Youth Sports
- Governor’s Office – Fitness and Training COVID-19 Requirements