COVID-19 Info for Schools and Child Care
Mental Health Resources
- Mental and emotional well-being webpage
- National Parent Helpline, 1-855-427- 2736
- National Suicide Hotline, 988
- A Mindful State: a people-powered resource that connects individuals to mental health resources and empowers them to share their stories
- Teen Link: Teen Link is a program of Crisis Connections that serves youth in Washington State
- Vaccinating Youth (DOH)
- Pediatric COVID-19 Vaccines: What Parents/Guardians Should Know (PDF)
- COVID-19 Resources and Recommendations: Vaccines (DOH)
Letter and Notification Templates
Before sending a completed spreadsheet, request a secure email by emailing email@example.com. You will attach the spreadsheet to the secure email to send it to the health district.
Hygiene and cleaning
To notify Snohomish Health District of a positive case of COVID-19 in your team or sports program, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Before sending a completed spreadsheet, request a secure email by emailing email@example.com. You will attach the spreadsheet to the secure email to send it to the health district.
The following guidance is available for youth sports programs operating in Snohomish County:
- Governor’s Office Sporting Activities COVID-19 Requirements.
- Those who have had close contact with a known case and those with symptoms of COVID-19 must be excluded from participation. This includes even minor symptoms such as headache, congestion, and fatigue. A full list of symptoms can be found on the CDC webpage. Parents should be verifying prior to each daily activity that their child has no symptoms and is not a close contact of a positive case.
- Washington Interscholastic Activities Association (WIAA) Healthy Washington Sport and Activity Guidelines
- Governor’s Office – Fitness and Training COVID-19 Requirements