Drive-Thru Testing Available by Appointment
Testing is now open for Everett and Lynnwood locations. Appointments are suggested.
3715 Oakes Avenue (LONGFELLOW BUILDING)
5320 176th Street SW (Lynnwood Food Bank)
Click additional tabs at top of page or below (if on mobile device) to navigate to Schedule and Registration.
Registration and Appointment Process
Click additional tabs at top of page or below (if on mobile device) to navigate to Registration and Eligibility Criteria
Drive-thru testing schedule
Both sites will be closed July 3-5 in observance of Independence Day weekend. The schedule for the remainder of next week is as follows:
- The 3715 Oakes Avenue site is open from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Tuesday through Friday
- The Lynnwood Food Bank site is open from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday
OTHER TESTING OPTIONS
See this table for other testing locations in Snohomish County and information on testing for non-medical reasons, such as travel.
You can also visit the Department of Health's webpage to find COVID-19 testing locations throughout Washington State.
Note: Please be sure to contact the testing provider and your insurance for specific questions.
For questions not answered on this page or in the FAQ below, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- WHAT TYPE OF TEST IS PERFORMED AT SNOHOMISH HEALTH DISTRICT TESTING SITES
- HOW DO I MAKE AN APPOINTMENT?
- IS THERE A COST FOR BEING TESTED AT THE DRIVE-THRU SITES?
- WHEN AND HOW WILL I RECEIVE RESULTS?
- I WAS TOLD MY TEST WAS POSITIVE/NEGATIVE, BUT HOW DO I GET DOCUMENTATION FOR MY EMPLOYER?
- IS THIS THE ONLY TESTING OPTION?
- ARE PEOPLE TESTED FOR OTHER ILLNESSES, TOO?
- WHAT ABOUT TESTING FOR TRAVEL?