Drive-Thru Testing Available by Appointment
Click additional tabs at top of page or below (if on mobile device) to navigate to Registration and Eligibility Criteria
Drive-thru testing schedule
Saturday 9/19: 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Monday 9/21: 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Tuesday 9/22: noon to 7 p.m.
Wednesday 9/23: 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Thursday 9/24: noon to 7 p.m.
Friday 9/25: 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
In addition to the Everett site, the Health District will also be offering testing at the Lynnwood Food Bank on Tuesday, September 22. Appointments will be available from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. at 5320 176th St SW.
Registration and Appointment Process
OTHER TESTING OPTIONS
See this table for other testing locations in Snohomish County and information on testing for non-medical reasons, such as travel.
You can also visit the Department of Health's webpage to find COVID-19 testing locations throughout Washington State.
Note: Please be sure to contact the testing provider and your insurance for specific questions.
For questions no answered on this page or in the FAQ below, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 425-258-8425. Language assistance is available by phone.
- WHAT TYPE OF TEST IS PERFORMED AT SNOHOMISH HEALTH DISTRICT TESTING SITES
- HOW DO I MAKE AN APPOINTMENT?
- THE SYSTEM SAID I’M ELIGIBLE, BUT WHY AREN’T THERE APPOINTMENT TIMES AVAILABLE?
- IS THERE A COST FOR BEING TESTED AT THE DRIVE-THRU SITES?
- WHEN AND HOW WILL I RECEIVE RESULTS?
- I WAS TOLD MY TEST WAS POSITIVE/NEGATIVE, BUT HOW DO I GET DOCUMENTATION FOR MY EMPLOYER?
- IS THIS THE ONLY TESTING OPTION?
- ARE PEOPLE TESTED FOR OTHER ILLNESSES, TOO?
- WHY ISN’T EVERYONE BEING TESTED?
- WHAT ABOUT TESTING FOR TRAVEL?