Drive-Thru Testing Available by Appointment
Register by location
Testing is by appointment only and registration is now open for both Everett sites. Appointments for the Lynnwood location will open Friday, and Sultan’s slots will open on Monday.
3900 Broadway (Everett Memorial Stadium parking lot)
915 N. Broadway (WSU Everett Parking Lot)
501 Date Street, Sultan
- CLICK HERE to register for this location
5320 176th Street SW (Lynnwood Food Bank)
14405 179th Ave. SE, MOnroe (Evergreen State Fairgrounds, front parking lot off of 179th Ave. SE)
Click additional tabs at top of page or below (if on mobile device) to navigate to Schedule and Registration.
Registration and Appointment Process
Click additional tabs at top of page or below (if on mobile device) to navigate to Registration and Eligibility Criteria
Drive-thru testing schedule
- The 3900 Broadway site is open from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. seven days a week
- The 915 N. Broadway site is open from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Friday
- The Evergreen State Fairgrounds (Monroe) site is open from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Thursday
- The Lynnwood Food Bank site is open from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday
- The Sultan site is open from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Friday
People must register in advance for a testing time.
OTHER TESTING OPTIONS
See this table for other testing locations in Snohomish County and information on testing for non-medical reasons, such as travel.
You can also visit the Department of Health's webpage to find COVID-19 testing locations throughout Washington State.
Note: Please be sure to contact the testing provider and your insurance for specific questions.
For questions not answered on this page or in the FAQ below, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- WHAT TYPE OF TEST IS PERFORMED AT SNOHOMISH HEALTH DISTRICT TESTING SITES
- HOW DO I MAKE AN APPOINTMENT?
- IS THERE A COST FOR BEING TESTED AT THE DRIVE-THRU SITES?
- WHEN AND HOW WILL I RECEIVE RESULTS?
- I WAS TOLD MY TEST WAS POSITIVE/NEGATIVE, BUT HOW DO I GET DOCUMENTATION FOR MY EMPLOYER?
- IS THIS THE ONLY TESTING OPTION?
- ARE PEOPLE TESTED FOR OTHER ILLNESSES, TOO?
- WHY ISN’T EVERYONE BEING TESTED?
- WHAT ABOUT TESTING FOR TRAVEL?