IF YOU NEED URGENT DENTAL HELP, CALL 211 / 800-223-8145.
Or contact Dentist Link at DentistLink.org or call/text at 844.888.5465. Dentist Link is a free service for anyone in WA. Open to Apple Health (Medicaid), uninsured, self-pay, and insured. A referral specialist can connect you to dental care.
The Snohomish Health District maintains a list of dentists who provide services to low income adults and children. The Low Cost Dental Resources table lists dentists and clinics and the services they provide including languages, emergency care, and child dental care. The table also notes dentists who participate in the Access to Baby and Child Dentistry program for children under age 6 years (ABCD).
These low-cost dental clinics accept Medicaid for covered dental services, including Healthy Options, Basic Health Plus, Provider One, and Molina. Healthy Options plans in Snohomish County include: Amerigroup Washington, Inc, Coordinated Care Corp., Community Health Plan, Molina Healthcare, and United Healthcare Community Plan.
If Medicaid does not cover the services you need, these clinics may offer reduced fees.
Snohomish Health District does not provide direct dental services.
Dental health brochures
All resources are PDF files.
- Access to Baby and Child Dentistry Program
- Dental patients’ rights – English , Spanish, Russian
- Fluoride and water – English, Spanish, Russian
- Oral health and pregnant women – English, Spanish, Russian, Somali, Vietnamese
- Oral health: birth to 6 months – English, Spanish, Russian, Arabic
- Oral health: age 6 months to 1 year – English, Spanish, Russian, Arabic
- Oral health: age 1–2 years – English, Spanish, Russian, Arabic
- Oral health: age 2–3 years – English, Spanish, Russian, Arabic
- Oral health and teething pain
- Oral health and the pacifier
- Oral health and xylitol gum
- Sugar Content in drinks for kids or teens
- Help with Reading Nutrition Labels