A message for Snohomish County food service providers:
On behalf of the Emergency Coordination Center for Snohomish County’s response to COVID-19, we want to share a resource for food businesses. It is an interactive map designed to help customers around Puget Sound find food businesses that are providing take-out and/or delivery. This is an optional resource meant to support our local food businesses during this time.
- Food business owners or managers can add their business information to the map at https://tinyurl.com/y78ht8db.
- The public page where people can view the information is available at https://tinyurl.com/v9ynz84.
More health and safety information for groceries and food stores – useful for other food businesses, as well – also has been released by the Washington State Department of Health and is available at https://www.doh.wa.gov/Portals/1/Documents/1600/coronavirus/GroceryStoresFactSheet.pdf. Good health practices listed by DOH include:
- Wearing a cloth face cover if you cannot stay six feet away from others (this includes employees)
- Providing alcohol based hand sanitizer for employees
- No on-site dining, including samples
The Snohomish Health District also has published guidance for Farmers Markets. Find guidance, a checklist for operators, and a poster for shoppers at https://www.snohd.org/Farmers-Markets.
Thank you for all you are doing to help keep Snohomish County safe and healthy.
Snohomish Health District
3020 Rucker Ave., Everett, WashingtonUnsubscribe