FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
March 8, 2021
Heather Thomas, 425.339.8688
BOARD OF HEALTH MEETING, March 9
FULL BOARD TO CONVENE FOR REGULAR BUSINESS
SNOHOMISH COUNTY, Wash. – The Board of Health will hold its regular meeting at 3:00 p.m. on Tuesday, March 9, 2021.
Dial-in: 253-215-8782; Meeting ID: 962 5199 7215
The full board packet for the meeting is available online, and the agenda for the meeting is as follows:
- Call to Order
- Roll Call
- Approval of Minutes
- Approval of minutes of the regular meeting of February 9, 2021
- Public Comment
- Public comment will not be taken at the meeting. However, the public is encouraged to submit written comments prior to the meeting by emailing the Board Clerk at Lcarl@snohd.org. Please email your comments no later than 1 p.m. on March 9 so staff can prepare them for submission into the record. Comments received will be read aloud as part of the "Public Comment" section on the agenda.
- Written Reports
- Finance Manager’s report for December 2020 (SR 21-024; T. Kellogg)
- Program Policy Committee draft minutes – Feb. 18
- Administration Committee draft minutes – Feb. 24
- Executive Committee draft minutes – Feb. 25
- Consent Agenda
- Approve vouchers and Res. 21-10 authorizing February 2021 Health District expenditures (no staff report; T. Kellogg)
- Authorize the Administrative Officer to execute Amendment #19 to the Consolidated Contract (SR 21-021; K. Curtis)
- Authorize Environmental Health staff to submit proposal to Washington Department of Ecology for the Pollution Prevention Assistance Partnership funds (SR 21-023; R. Gray)
- Rucker Building update and presentation by Mahlum Architects (no staff report; S. Frederick)
- Legislative update (no staff report; N. Thomsen)
Approve electronic signature policy (POL 100.002) (SR 21-021; N. Thomsen)
- Executive Session
- The Snohomish Health District Board of Health will convene into executive session for the purpose of collective bargaining matters pursuant to RCW 42.30.140(4)(b). Executive session is expected to last up to 10 minutes. Unless extended to a later time, the Board will reconvene into regular session at _____ p.m. and is not expected to take action.
- Administrative Officer's Report
- Health Officer's Report
- Information Items
- Upcoming meetings
Visit the Board of Health webpages at www.snohd.org/boardofhealth.