Board of Health Meeting, November 7
Full board to convene on a special date
SNOHOMISH COUNTY, Wash. – The Board of Health will convene on a special day to conduct regular business as set forth on the agenda below. The meeting will be from 3:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. on Tuesday, November 7, held in Auditorium located on the 1st floor at 3020 Rucker Ave, Everett, Wash.
Board of Health Agenda
- Call to Order
- Roll Call
- Approval of Agenda Contents and Order
- Approval of Minutes for the Regular Meeting of Oct. 10, 2017
- Public Comment
- Standing Reports
- Administration Committee report from Oct. 25 meeting (K. Hilt)
- Executive Committee report from Oct. 26 meeting (A. Fraley-Monillas)
- Financial Report (SR 17-059; D. LeFree, no presentation)
- Consent Agenda
- Approval of vouchers and Res. 17-26 authorizing October 2017 expenditures for Health District and PHEPR fund
- Confirm Amy Navarro, Investment and Public Policy Sr. Manager at United Way of Snohomish County, and Sheila Luong, senior at Mariner High School, to the Public Health Advisory Council (SR 17-063; J. Ketchel)
- Executive Session
The Snohomish Health District Board of Health will convene into Executive Session for purposes of:
- Personnel matter pursuant to RCW 42.30.110(1)(g)
- Sale, acquisition, or lease of real property pursuant to RCW 42.30.110(1)(b) and (c)
Executive Session is expected to last 20 minutes.
The Board will reconvene in regular session at ____________ p.m. and may take action on one or more matters.
- Public Hearings
- Environmental Health fee schedule (SR 17-064; K. Plemel)
- Prevention Services fee schedule (SR 17-065; N. Furness)
- Approve Environmental Health fee schedule (SR 17-064; K. Plemel)
- Approve Prevention Services fee schedule (SR 17-065; N. Furness)
- Approve Joint Resolution No. 17-040 affirming the Snohomish County Executive, Snohomish County Council, Snohomish County Sheriff, and the Snohomish Health District Board of Health’s commitment to ending the opioid epidemic in Snohomish County (SR 17-066; J. Ketchel, H. Thomas)
2018 preliminary budget and request to set date of public hearing (SR 17-067; J. Ketchel)
- Chair’s Report
- Interim Administrator’s Report
- Information Items
- Review of upcoming meetings. (All meetings held at Snohomish Health District unless otherwise noted.)
- Program Policy Committee – Nov. 8, 2:30 – 4 p.m.
- Public Health Advisory Council – Nov. 22, 7:45 – 9:15 a.m.
- Administration Committee – Nov. 29, 3:30 – 5 p.m.
- Executive Committee – Nov. 30, 11 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
- Next Board of Health meeting – Dec. 12, 3 – 5 p.m.
The public is invited to attend. Parking and meeting rooms are accessible for persons with disabilities. Questions or additional information about the board meeting may be obtained by contacting Linda Carl, 425.339.5210; Relay: 711; Email email@example.com. To request reasonable accommodations, please contact Ms. Carl by Monday, November 6, 2017.
Visit the Board of Health webpages at http://www.snohd.org/About-Us/Board-of-Health.