Special Board of Health Meetings, September 27
Administration subcommittee and full board to both convene at special times Wednesday
SNOHOMISH COUNTY, Wash. – The Board of Health will convene on a special day and time for the purpose of discussions related to potential litigation and real estate, and to conduct regular Board of Health business as set forth on the agenda below. The meeting will be from 3:30 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. on Wednesday, September 27, held in Conference Room 309 located on the 3rd floor at 3020 Rucker Ave, Everett, Wash.
In order to accommodate the special Board of Health meeting, the Administration Subcommittee of the Board previously scheduled for that time will meet from 3:00 p.m. to 3:30 p.m. at the same location. The agenda for that abbreviated meeting can be found here.
Board of Health Agenda
- Call to Order
- Roll Call
- Approval of Agenda Contents and Order
- Public Comment
- Information technology status (no staff report; S. Frederick)
- Executive Session
The Snohomish Health District Board of Health will convene into Executive Session for purposes of:
- Potential litigation pursuant to RCW 42.30.110(1)(i) (i & ii)
- Sale, acquisition, or lease of real property pursuant to RCW 42.30.110(1)(b) and (c)
Executive Session is expected to last 60 minutes.
The Board will reconvene in regular session at ____________ p.m. and may take action on one or more matters.
- Information Items
- Review of upcoming meetings. (All meetings held at Snohomish Health District unless otherwise noted.)
- Executive Committee – Sept. 28, 11 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
- Next Board of Health meeting – Oct. 10, 3 – 5 p.m.
The public is invited to attend. Parking and meeting rooms are accessible for persons with disabilities. Questions or additional information about the board meeting may be obtained by contacting Linda Carl, 425.339.5210; Relay: 711; Email firstname.lastname@example.org. To request reasonable accommodations, please contact Ms. Carl by Tuesday, September 26 2017.
Visit the Board of Health webpages at http://www.snohd.org/About-Us/Board-of-Health.