SNOHOMISH HEALTH DISTRICT BOARD OF HEALTH
Tuesday, Jan. 9, 2018
3:00 – 5:00 p.m.
Rucker Building Auditorium
1. Call to Order
2. Roll Call
3. Approval of Agenda Contents and Order
4. Special Business
- a. Swearing-in of new Board members
- b. Election of Board Chair and Vice Chair
- c. Committee assignments
5. Approval of Minutes for the Regular Meeting of Dec. 12, 2017
6. Public Comment
7. Standing Reports
- a. Executive Committee report from Jan. 4 meeting (A. Fraley-Monillas)
- b. Financial Report (SR 18-001 T. Kellogg, no presentation)
- a. Board and committee meeting attendance and options (no staff report; J. Ketchel)
- b. Telephonic voting at committee meetings (SR 18-004; J. Ketchel, G. Weed)
- c. PHAB accreditation update (no staff report; J. Ketchel, G. Hanada, C. McLachlan)
9. Executive Session
The Snohomish Health District Board of Health will convene into Executive Session for purposes of:
- Collective bargaining matters pursuant to RCW 42.30.140(4)(a) and (b)
- Pending litigation pursuant to RCW 42.30.110(1)(i) (i & ii)
Executive Session is expected to last 25 minutes.
The Board will reconvene in regular session at ____________ p.m. and may take action on one or more matters.
- Agreement with Professional and Technical Employees Local 17-Allied Professional Health Unit, effective Jan. 1, 2018, through Dec. 31, 2020 (SR 18-003; J. Ketchel, P. Aguilar)
- Agreement with Professional and Technical Employees Local 17-Environmental Health Unit, effective Jan. 1, 2018, through Dec. 31, 2020 (SR 18-005; J. Ketchel, P. Aguilar)
11. Chair’s Report
12. Administrator’s Report
13. Health Officer’s Report
14. Information Items
Review of upcoming meetings. (All meetings held at Snohomish Health District unless otherwise noted.)
- Program Policy Committee – No January meeting
- Public Health Advisory Council – Jan 24, 7:45 – 9:15 a.m.
- Administration Committee – Jan. 31, 3:30 – 5 p.m.
- Executive Committee – Feb. 1, 11 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
- WSALPHO/WSPHA Legislative Day in Olympia – Feb. 7
- Next Board of Health meeting – Feb.13, 3 – 5 p.m.
Board of Health members:
Adrienne Fraley-Monillas (Chair), Stephanie Wright (Vice Chair), Christine Cook, Benjamin Goodwin, Kurt Hilt, Sam Low, Kyoko Matsumoto Wright, Nate Nehring, Dan Rankin,
Jeff Rasmussen, Terry Ryan, Brian Sullivan
The public is invited to attend. Parking and meeting rooms are accessible for persons with disabilities. Questions or additional information about the board meeting may be obtained by contacting Linda Carl at 425.339.5210; Relay: 711; Email firstname.lastname@example.org. To request reasonable accommodations, please contact Ms. Carl by Friday, Jan. 5, 2018. It’s customary for each board meeting to include an assigned period for public comment from individuals present at the meeting. Generally, the public comment occurs near the beginning of the meeting and comments are limited to no more than three minutes per person. The Chair of the board may, as circumstances require at each meeting, reduce the time allotted to individuals or reduce the overall time assigned for public comments.