The Board of Health will convene on a special day to conduct regular
Board of Health business as set forth on the agenda below.
SNOHOMISH HEALTH DISTRICT BOARD OF HEALTH
Tuesday, Nov. 7, 2017
3:00 – 5:00 p.m.
Rucker Building Auditorium
- Call to Order
- Roll Call
- Approval of Agenda Contents and Order
- Approval of Minutes for the Regular Meeting of Oct. 10, 2017
- Public Comment
- Standing Reports
- Administration Committee report from Oct. 25 meeting (K. Hilt)
- Executive Committee report from Oct. 26 meeting (A. Fraley-Monillas)
- Financial Report (SR 17-059; D. LeFree, no presentation)
- Consent Agenda
- Approval of vouchers and Res. 17-26 authorizing October 2017 expenditures for Health District and PHEPR fund
- Confirm Amy Navarro, Investment and Public Policy Sr. Manager at United Way of Snohomish County, and Sheila Luong, senior at Mariner High School, to the Public Health Advisory Council (SR 17-063; J. Ketchel)
- Executive Session
The Snohomish Health District Board of Health will convene into Executive Session for purposes of:
- Personnel matter pursuant to RCW 42.30.110(1)(g)
- Sale, acquisition, or lease of real property pursuant to RCW 42.30.110(1)(b) and (c)
Executive Session is expected to last 20 minutes.
The Board will reconvene in regular session at ____________ p.m. and may take action on one or more matters.
- Public Hearings
- Environmental Health fee schedule (SR 17-064; K. Plemel)
- Prevention Services fee schedule (SR 17-065; N. Furness)
- Approve Environmental Health fee schedule (SR 17-064; K. Plemel)
- Approve Prevention Services fee schedule (SR 17-065; N. Furness)
- Approve Joint Resolution No. 17-040 affirming the Snohomish County Executive, Snohomish County Council, Snohomish County Sheriff, and the Snohomish Health District Board of Health’s commitment to ending the opioid epidemic in Snohomish County (SR 17-066; J. Ketchel, H. Thomas)
2018 preliminary budget and request to set date of public hearing (SR 17-067; J. Ketchel)
- Chair’s Report
- Interim Administrator’s Report
- Information Items
- Review of upcoming meetings. (All meetings held at Snohomish Health District unless otherwise noted.)
- Program Policy Committee – Nov. 8, 2:30 – 4 p.m.
- Public Health Advisory Council – Nov. 22, 7:45 – 9:15 a.m.
- Administration Committee – Nov. 29, 3:30 – 5 p.m.
- Executive Committee – Nov. 30, 11 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
- Next Board of Health meeting – Dec. 12, 3 – 5 p.m.
Board of Health members:
Adrienne Fraley-Monillas (Chair), Stephanie Wright (Vice Chair)
Mark Bond, Christine Cook, Benjamin Goodwin, Kurt Hilt, Sam Low, Kyoko Matsumoto Wright, Scott Murphy,
Nate Nehring, Dan Rankin, Jeff Rasmussen, Terry Ryan, Brian Sullivan, Donna Wright
The public is invited to attend. Parking and meeting rooms are accessible for persons with disabilities. Questions or additional information about the board meeting may be obtained by contacting Linda Carl at 425.339.5210; Relay: 711; Email firstname.lastname@example.org. To request reasonable accommodations, please contact Ms. Carl by Friday, Nov. 3, 2017. It’s customary for each board meeting to include an assigned period for public comment from individuals present at the meeting. Generally, the public comment occurs near the beginning of the meeting and comments are limited to no more than three minutes per person. The Chair of the board may, as circumstances require at each meeting, reduce the time allotted to individuals or reduce the overall time assigned for public comments.